Monday, June 20, 2016

Testimonials Speak About That Medical School Ranking -Avalon University

 





“Faculty at Avalon University School of Medicine was very supportive and they gave me everything I needed to succeed. I think going to Avalon University School of Medicine was one of the best decisions I ever made.”
Dr. Carolyn Sok, Avalon Graduate – Resident


“Education at Avalon is very personal. Avalon made a personal, comfortable & gave me all the tools to be successful. Choosing a career in medicine can be very challenging but more important is choosing the right medical school.”
Mr. Anthony Russo, Clinical Science Student – Avalon Medical University


“I attended Avalon University when they were actively building upon a foundation for a better future. I was working towards the same goal and Avalon helped me to achieve it. They encouraged me to excel, both academically and humanistic ally. I was fortunate to be taught by some of the best professors in basic sciences and clinical practice. I thrived in one of the most elite of learning environments. Many excellent physicians have come out of Avalon. I am now an Internal Medicine Resident and I could not be happier. I proudly carry the AUSOM name with me.”
Nath Chongsuwat, MD, Avalon Student – Resident


“Often times we find ourselves standing at a crossroad, wondering what path to take. Fortunately, Avalon was an ideal choice to put me on the right track for a rewarding experience in the field of medicine.”
Yashar Eshman , Avalon Student – USMLE Scorer


“Going to AUSOM was the biggest and most challenging decision I have made in my life. It turned out to be an excellent one! I was taught medicine by such intellectual and dedicated faculty who treated us like family. I made great memories and lifelong friendships and all while living on a beautiful island. And now, I’m proud to be an internal medicine resident and so grateful to AUSOM for making me the person I’m today.”
Oday Awad, MD, Avalon Graduate – Resident



Contact Us

Avalon University School of Medicine’s admissions office is located in Youngstown, OH. The office is open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM until 5:00 PM EST. If you have any questions please feel free to call us at our admissions office, or you may send us an email. admissions@avalonu.org Visit for more info: https://avalonu.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment